06 June, 2006

For The World (A Little Longer)



Joy, you've got a lot to do
You'll see.. where I stand.
If you need some time to leave
We'll see what'd I say?
Won't die ........ 
 Oh no,  no, take the blues
If you can.........
Better time to sell the store
Better time wait my fate,
Oh... In your hand
Baby, time to take the street
Middle night
What love, what love.
Naked by the table, strike me.....
One more time.. shared.... of gold
But the snowflakes are almost gone
Spring, look,  should come....
Oh....
Bad times ---black with dark----- and cold.......
That's where I'll be done.
Maybe plans are cold though
At night....... black flames
But Joy you know,..... I know
We... laughed and played......
We laughed and played.



No wish was ever made that was the equal of even one difficult decision.  For an easy decision is no decision at all.

No comments: